Parke County is governed by a Board of three County Commissioners. The County Commissioners are elected for a four year term on a staggered basis.
The Parke County Commissioners are responsible for the administration of all county business, including:
- Controlling, maintaining and supervising county property.
- Reviewing and authorizing all claims against the county.
- Receiving all bids and authorizing contracts.
- Supervising of construction and maintenance of all roads and bridges.
- Preparing the County Commissioner''s annual budget.
The Parke County Commissioners are:
- Jim Meece (765) 498-1811
- Dan R. Collom (765) 548-2898
- Bruce Hartman (765) 569-5114
Correspondence for the Board of Commissioners may be addressed to:
Parke County Board of Commissioners
116 West High Street, Room 104
Rockville, IN 47872