The County Clerk is a constitutional officer of the county elected for a four year term. The Clerk is prohibited from serving more than two terms in a 12 year period.
The Parke County Clerk is responsible for the following functions:
- Attending all sessions of the circuit court, in person or by deputy.
- Filing, recording, and entering all orders pertaining to civil, juvenile, and criminal matters.
- Issues licenses and collects fees.
- Registration of all voters.
- Serving ex officio as a member and secretary of the County Election Board.
- Receiving filings of candidacy from persons seeking certain elective public offices.
The Parke County Clerk is Diana Hazlett. She can be reached at (765) 569 - 5132.
Correspondence may be addressed to:
Clerk of the Parke Circuit Court
116 West High Street, Room 204
Rockville, IN 47872