Parke County is governed by a Board of three County Commissioners. The County Commissioners are elected for a four year term on a staggered basis.
The Parke County Commissioners are responsible for the administration of all county business, including:
- Controlling, maintaining and supervising county property.
- Reviewing and authorizing all claims against the county.
- Receiving all bids and authorizing contracts.
- Supervising of construction and maintenance of all roads and bridges.
- Preparing the County Commissioner's annual budget.
The Parke County Commissioners are:
- Jim Meece (765) 498 - 1811
- Greg Harbison (765) 569 - 5947
- Dan R. Collom (765) 548 - 2898