The County Treasurer is a constitutional officer of the county elected for a four year term. The Treasurer is prohibited from serving more than two terms in a 12 year period.
The Parke County Treasurer is responsible for the following functions:
- Collecting property taxes and some taxes imposed by state law.
- Collection of deliquent taxes, including the sale of real property to collect taxes.
- Custodial and investment responsibility for all taxes and other revenues collected by county government.
- Sending annual tax statements to each person responsible for paying property tax.
- Serves as treasurer ex officio of the County Board of Education.
Parke County Property Tax information is available at:
The Parke County Treasurer is Mary Alice Gregg. She can be reached at (765) 569 - 3437.